Specialist Recruitment Company
Recruiting IT Specialists and other Professionals
RECRU-IT specialises in the full spectrum of positions within the IT industry and other related sectors. Our approach is to deliver a superior service; to businesses and candidates, in all portfolios and phases throughout the recruitment process, supporting real transformation within the IT Industry and other sectors, through ethical and transparent business practices.
Our aim is to a provide specialist service with a personal touch!
Entering the job market and having your personal details passed around can be daunting. We make it our mission to treat every CV and application we receive as highly confidential and never send out personal details without full consent from our candidates. We pride ourselves on being honest and straight-forward by offering our candidate as much information about a position and company as is available to us.
We understand that any career move for an individual is a big step, we are there to guide you along the way.
We are a specialist team who come from an IT background and are passionate about technology, this gives us the cutting edge in finding you the candidate with the exact skill-set you require.
Whether you need a contractor on site – or a permanent resource, we can help find you the perfect match.
Due to high demand, we have broadened our scope to recruit beyond the IT industry and have a team that can assist you with any non-IT requirements you may have.
Our recruitment process
- Primarily internet-based advertising, in addition, referrals do contribute to the candidate base.
- Our policy requires that we personally interview every candidate that we wish to put forward for a specified position. In the event that this is not possible, a comprehensive telephonic interview will be conducted.
- We add a candidate overview with all CV’s presented to clients, thus facilitating a quick reference.
- Our CV’s will always state current salary, notice period and reason for leaving.
- We will arrange interview dates, times, etc and give feedback to both the client and candidate thereafter.
- We prefer to present the offer to the prospective candidate, as this is a critical point of negotiation in concluding a placement.