Windows Architect – Desktop | IT Recruitment
Minimum years of experience:
- 5+ years
Level of experience required:
- Senior (1371)
Minimum qualification required:
- A university degree in a relevant field of study (e.g computer science, engineering, sciences …) or a comparable qualification.
- Strong analytical thinking (technical as well as product design)
- Excellent communication skills, concise, and targeted towards your audience: engineers, products or stakeholders.
- Interest in technology stacks and technology trends
- Strong written and spoken English skills are mandatory.
- Strong Documentation skills.
- Take full ownership of the company solution, act as the SME (subject matter expert) within other initiatives and projects
- Closely work with our offshore DevOps Provider to deliver a stable and secure solution.
- Design, Support, Maintain and Implement the company solution
- Technology observation of innovations on Windows platforms
- Design, Support, Maintain and Implement a geographically distributed client infrastructure for more than 100.000 clients
- Keep track of all issues from patches, features, deployment, permissions
- Interact with various infrastructure teams for example Active Directory, Multifactor Authentication, Network, Client, Server and Hardware
- Have a close alignment with our business partners to understand their needs and to fulfil their requirements.
Technical / Functional skills:
- Technical experience with Windows OS (Windows 10), Group Policy configurations, OS image engineering and deployment
- Strong technical experience with Windows OS Security, Patch Management process, Windows Architecture and Windows 10 Modern Management.
- Project Management Skills (Rollout as well as Migrations)
- Knowledge in provider steering
- Knowledge in operations within a large corporate environment
- Knowhow of the agile methodology
- Strong team and communication skills (with both technical and non-technical colleagues / users)
- Strong ability to understand and interpret Business needs and requirements with the ability to move concepts through to proposal and finally successful implementation.
- Should be willing to deal with (talk to) our customers. In most cases they will be foreign customers and language barriers might exist.
- Ability to submit deliverables on time and in excellent quality.
- SELF STARTER.
- Ability and willingness to coach and give training to fellow colleagues and users when required