The company Automotive continuously seeks software development skills across all levels within the business either in order to replace turnover or due to growth. The Web Developer will be responsible for building and enhancing web-based systems for the motor industry
- Proficiency with HTML 4/5
- .NET C# (MVC, WebAPI)
- DPHP (OOP)
- RESTful Services
- MsSQL / MySQL
- Apache Cordova / PhoneGap
Attributes and competencies:
- Strong understanding of Object Orientated programming.
- Experience in Mobile development
- Enthusiastic and passionate about technology.
- Work well in team.
- Must be willing to work overtime when required.
- Must be willing to do business travel to customer sites as and when required.
- MSSQL DB (using Stored Procedure = BONUS)
- C# API (Authenticating API = BONUS)
- Grade 12 Senior Certificate (Matric)
- Advantageous (nice to have): A relevant university computer science degree or equivalent.
- Delivering a complete front-end application
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself
- Communicating with external web services