Our client is currently seeking to recruit a VoIP Engineer.
- Basic understanding of Asterisk Telephony Server.
- Medium level understanding and working knowledge of networks and network infrastructure
- Working Knowledge of SIP endpoints (handsets and gateways)
- Experience of interaction with customers and handling difficult situations
- Good customer facing skills and able to confidently communicate with clients
- Excellent English Language verbal and written communication skills
- Good multitasking skills – Flexibility in approach
- Ability to handle stressful situations in a highly pressurized environment
- Senior Certificate
- Relevant IT Qualifications like A+, N+
- 2 years exp
- Technical knowledge
- Posses good fault finding and analytical skills
- Posses good administrative skills
- Be computer literate (Linux, MS Windows, MS Office) and a self-starter
- Provides technical and business support to internal and external customers
- Maintain product/support knowledge base
- First line Telephony support
- Troubleshoot or identify actual problem and resolve telephonically wherever possible.
- Escalate to relevant supplier or provider and provide feedback to customers accordingly
- Ensure complete closure and resolution of calls within the SLA or within an acceptable time frame.