Team Manager – Data Management
The purpose of the Team Manager – Data Management position will be to focus on providing strategic direction to the data teams in order to create business value, help manage firm-wide risk, reduce cost, and drive innovation by harnessing and leveraging data as an asset.
The primary area of responsibility for this role will be to define and execute the data strategy and operating model for the organisation, which includes establishing and managing the following:
- Data Governance and Standards.
- Data Architecture and Technology.
- Data Risk Management.
- Data Engineering.
|Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field.|
- 5 years experience in the retail industry.
- 5 years in-depth experience working with master data, for example data quality, data compliance and data governance.
- 5 years experience with specialised data management toolsets.
- 3 years SAP or other ERP implementation experience and involvement.
· Programming knowledge
· SDLC knowledge
|· Object Orientation
· Systems Analysis
· Implementing and using BI tools
· Project Management
· Budgetary and expense control
- Analysing and Interpreting
- Writing and Reporting.
- Applying Expertise and Technology.
- Creating and Conceptualising
- Learning and Researching.
- Creating and Innovating.
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts.
- Organising and Executing
- Planning and Organising.
- Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Following Instructions and Procedures.
- Enterprising & Performing
- Achieving Personal Work Goals and Objectives.
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking.
- Supporting and Co-operating
- Working with People.
- Adhering to Principles and Values.
- Interacting and Presenting
- Relating and Networking.
- Persuading and Influencing.
- Presenting and Communicating Information
- Adapting and Coping
- Adapting and Responding to Change.
Coping with Pressures and Setbacks