The Solutions Architect creates the overall technical vision for a specific solution to a business problem. They design, describe, and manage the solution. The successful candidate will form part of the Contract Logistics Integration team and will be responsible for assisting the team with any complex problems.
There will also be an expectation that you will help to upskill teammates, through knowledge and experience sharing. Likewise, to learn from past experiences and the knowledge of fellow teammates.
Experience and Qualifications:
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 10 or more years of .NET full stack development experience and MS SQL experience.
- Minimum of 10 or more years of experience working with internal and external clients architecting new software products and solutions.
- Minimum of 5 or more years of experience in system integration and agile software development and implementation.
- Minimum of 5 or more years of experience in mentoring team members.
- Minimum of 3 or more years of experience in Azure technology.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent mentoring skills.
- Excellent written and verbal skills (multilingual a plus).
- Detail oriented, able to multitask and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, able to work in a team and independently.
- Working knowledge of the contract logistics industry and processes (preferred).
- Providing recommendations and roadmaps for proposed solutions
- Understand the functional and technical capabilities of the products to create optimal solutions given the business requirements and applications involved.
- Providing clear communication internally and externally.
- Assisting clients and team members to resolve complex scenarios.
- Produce technical documentation of all solutions delivered.
- Ability to estimate work effort and timelines for deliverables based on business requirements, priorities, and existing workloads.
- Performing design, debug, and performance analysis on solutions.
- Working closely with the team to ensure that the team stays cutting edge.
- Reviewing and validating solutions designs from other team members.
- Writing testable and efficient code
- Providing technical leadership and guidance.
- Attending training courses as requested by the Development Manager.
- Self-Management – You need to possess the drive and ability to deliver on projects without constant supervision.
- Technical – This role has a heavy emphasis on thinking and working outside the box. You need to have a thirst for learning new technologies and be receptive to adopting new approaches and ways of thinking.
- Logic – You need to have the ability to work through and make logical sense of complicated and often abstract solutions and processes.
- Language – the company has a global footprint, with offices and clients around the globe. The ability to read, write, and speak fluently in English, is a must. Other languages could prove useful.
- Communication – Your daily job will regularly require communication with the company team members. The ability to clearly communicate, on a technical level, is essential to your job. This includes both verbal and written communication.
- 100% performed in climate-controlled internal office environment working under normal office conditions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; use hands and finger to feel and handle; reach with arms and hands; talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, and crouch; lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 13kgs.
- Follow the Company HR Policy, the Code of Business Conduct and department policies and procedures, including protecting confidential company information, attending work punctually and regularly, and following good safety practices in all activities.
- The responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the Company’s business needs. More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
- The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.