Solutions Architect | IT Recruitment
Design comprehensive architecture for solutions that support business delivery on key projects and strategic objectives.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Relevant qualification in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
- 8-10 years’ of relevant experience or exposure of IT solution delivery (essential)
- At least 5 years’ relevant experience or exposure in software development
- Exposure to Agile Development environment, system development and implementation of large object orientated solutions (essential)
- Experience in the financial services industry with general knowledge of underlying IT architectures and technologies (essential)
- Analyse business requirements to determine viable options for solution design and ensure implementation addresses key issues, business strategic objectives and end to end solution design.
- Define and communicate business and solution architecture requirements to inform business cases in line with requirements.
- Design technical solutions that support the value chain and align to the overall enterprise architecture.
- Ensure that the business requirements are reflected in the design and that the appropriate business and technical services are reflected in the overall architecture.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and business analysts to understand and meet business requirements.
- Drive the implementation and governance of standards for the design, implementation and functioning of various solutions across the business.
- Manage the overall design, implementation and functioning of solutions in line with business requirements.
- Effectively prioritise projects and solutions based on the business’s strategic priorities and manage stakeholder expectations accordingly.
- Coordinate various teams to ensure holistic and integrated solution design and delivery in line with business requirements.
- Operate across the technical levels within the enterprise architecture as well as the value chain in order to develop holistic and integrate solutions.
- Contribute to the analysis and development through facilitating and engaging in collaborative analysis sessions, ensuring integration through all affected systems.
- Collaborate with various teams to conduct Solution Architect reviews for a broad set of projects in order to meet business requirements.
- Review and provide input into functional and non-functional requirements in line with the overall architecture.
- Provide requirements to Enterprise Architects that drives the strategic direction for business application, information and technology architecture.
- Partner with the relevant Architects for specific sub-domains in support of solution definition and development to ensure the creation of integrated and fit for purpose solutions.
- Maintain and adhere to envisioned architecture standards, solution integrity and best practice solutions
- Examining Information
- Exploring Possibilities
- Challenging Ideas
- Providing Insights
- Developing Strategies
- Making Decisions
- Generating Ideas
- Articulating Information