Software Packaging Expert | IT Recruitment
Minimum years of experience:
- 5 years in an enterprise environment
Level of experience required:
- Senior (1524)
Minimum qualification required:
- Degree in IT or relevant experience
- Take full ownership of the company solution, act as the SME (subject matter expert) within other initiatives and projects
- Closely work with our offshore DevOps Provider to deliver a stable and secure solution.
- Support, Maintain and further development of the company deployment solution.
- Interact with various infrastructure teams for example Active Directory, Multifactor Authentication, Network, Client, Server, and Hardware
- Have a close alignment with our business partners to understand their needs and to fulfil their requirements
Technical / Functional skills:
- Detailed technical experience with packaging
- Win OS “internals” incl: Registry, Policies (local vs groups vs.), commands, debugging, Standard commands, Sys internal tools.
- Scripting expertise (PowerShell, vbscript, BAT.)
- Active Directory integration
- Experience with Microsoft Installer Files (MSI)
- Creation, editing.
- Experience with Flexera InstallShield
- Experience in “How to install Applications silently.”
- Experience in Application Design (Microsoft Guidelines)
- Where should which files be placed (User related, Machine related, …)
- Access rights on File structure
- Knowledge in provider steering
- Knowledge in operations within a large enterprise environment
- Knowhow of the agile methodology
- High awareness regarding Security
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Strong ability to understand and interpret Business needs and requirements with the ability to move concepts through to proposal and finally successful implementation.
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and written) with both technical and non-technical colleagues / users.
- Should be willing to deal with (talk to) our customers. In most cases they will be foreign customers and language barriers might exist.
- Ability to work as part of a team, inter dependent as well as independently and submit deliverables on time and in excellent quality. SELF STARTER.
- Above board work ethics – this is of utmost importance.
- Flexibility to take up different tasks in the project.
- Ability and willingness to coach and give training to fellow colleagues and users when required.
- Willing and able to travel extensively, for up to 2 weeks at a time (international)