Senior Software Developer | IT Recruitment
- A unique opportunity to join a JSE listed financial organisation that continually delivers excellent results and growth that exceed all competitors in the market
- Become part of a team working on Key projects in the company Distribution in Partnership with business stakeholders to deliver great value with an opportunity to make a real impact in the company success story
- The successful candidate will function as the senior developer and Architect of the company Practice management, the company Channel and the company CRM platform
- The development pertains to all those aspects, to be used by the company Advisers and clients nationally
- The candidate will be a member of the CRM management team.
- Align and build capabilities and services in line with strategic projects and architecture
- Review the architecture of the current software stack and guide the process of improving the current architecture to utilize micro services.
- Integrate services through cloud native services with the broader the company Consult Group.
- Provide input for the other developers, BAs and Testers, as well as maintain an excellent working relationship with our external software development partner
- Review current coding practices, as well as implementing and maintaining improvement
- Display a customer service approach to the users (Advisers and internal business) of the CRM platform
- Along with the BAs, assess and validate development requirements received from stakeholders before submitting for development.
- Closely working with business (per-development) and testing (post-development) to ensure requirements are delivered in an expected format
- Frequently function as the representative of the team in sessions with business
- Implement processes for gathering, reviewing and analyzing development requirements
- A relevant tertiary qualification, preferably a degree or honors in computer science or computer engineering
- Expert C# development experience
- Strong Angular, Bootstrap, knowledge of jQuery experience
- Experience with CI/CD pipelines in Azure Development
- SQL experience
- Agile / Scrum experience
- Expert understanding of the software development process
- Experience in CRM and client portal solutions
- Strong security principles experience
- Good knowledge of micro service architecture
- Strong integration knowledge (building and consuming API’s)
- Entity framework knowledge
- Ability to effectively translate business requirements in technology terminology
- Ability to explain technical issues back to business for decision making
- Extensive experience in related roles in the financial services industry, preferably with knowledge of wealth management and adviser value proposition requirements.
- Kubernetes/Docker, virtualization experience
- Cloud vendor experience
- Problem-solving skills
- Business acumen and entrepreneurship
- Analytical thinker
- Negotiating and influencing skills
- IT innovation and acumen
- Attention to detail
- Project Management skills
- Change management and coaching skills