Senior Project Co-Ordinator
Project Co-Ordinator is required to support the Corporate Portfolio Projects. You need strong Financial acumen.
- Assists the Project Manager during the development of major projects from commencement to completion.
- Monitors progress of the development projects within their area of responsibility and assists the Project Manager with the documentation when necessary.
Qualification and Experience:
- Proven track record of working in a project environment as a Project Co-Ordinator
- Knowledge of Project governance and project lifecycle requirements.
- Previous experience supporting project activities (Resource Planning, Budget Management, Project Planning)
- Senior Programme Coordinator with 6-10 years’ experience working in Financial Services (prefer Insurance)
- Project Coordinator experience and Project Administration and Project Management qualifications
- Scrum Master and/or Junior PM experience and skills advantageous
- Sound understanding of system development life-cycle
- Agile training and experience working in Scrum or Kanban framework (2 or more years), advantageous
- Strong interpersonal skills; attention to detail; strong financial/budgeting skills and excellent proven Excel skills essential
Essential hardware / software knowledge:
- Tool knowledge and experience: JIRA, Confluence, PPO (2 years or more experience using these tools)
- Agile formal training essential & must have worked 2 or more years within an Agile environment, and also must have used the Agile methodology and tools, advantageous