Senior .Net Full stack Developer | IT Recruitment
As a Senior .Net Full stack Developer, you’ll be responsible for building and developing solutions using the latest in software development technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Computer Science or related field required
- Minimum of 5 – 8 years’ software engineering experience building APIs and applications
- Have proven experience developing APIs and web services (Web API, REST)
- Be technically skilled in .NET Framework, .NET Core, C#, Web API, Entity Framework
- Experience working with SQL databases and SSRS
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies and test-driven development
- A strong commitment to professional service delivery
- Planning and organizing ability
- Innovative, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- The ability to work independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good attention to detail and levels of accuracy
- Exposure to SOA and microservices design and principles
- Exposure to Azure DevOps and CI/CD concepts
- Hands-on experience in using C#, AngularJS, and full-stack web development tools; Extensive knowledge of APIs and RESTful services.
- Extensive experience with unit testing, TDD, and code coverage reporting.
- Writes code that helps ensure the company’s systems are meeting organizational goals.
- Performs tasks related to software development life cycle and testing.
- Design, code, test and implement APIs and applications in o C# with .NET Framework and .NET Core
- Work with architecture and engineering team members to build POS and store-based systems for the enterprise