Senior IT Developer | IT Recruitment
- A recognized expert in specific areas related to software development.
- Must understand and can speak to all aspects of the software development life cycle (e.g., requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and associated execution models (e.g., Waterfall, Agile, Iterative Development, etc.).
- Highly experienced in OO principles and techniques, Microsoft MVC Framework and ASP.NET.
- Highly experienced in C#, .NET, Webservices.
- Experience writing complex SQL queries and Stored Procedures working with MS SQL Server 2016 or above.
- Experience with version control using SVN / TFS is advantageous.
- Experience with Kendo / Telerik is advantageous.
- Experience with web development is advantageous.