Senior Full Stack Node.js & Angular | IT Recruitment
We are looking for a full stack developer who can focus on Node.js development with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. We are also looking for someone who has experience in Frontend development.
You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for Node.js and Angular application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing.
You will form part of a fully functional Agile Scrum/Kanban team where the main driver is for continuous improvement and adding business value.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code.
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Implementation of security and data protection.
- Integration of data storage solutions in Mogo DB.
- The creation of CI/CD pipelines.
- Get involved in all aspects of the teams development. Be open to learn AWS Cloud and Java if required.
Skills And Qualifications
- B Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject or +4 years work experience.
- Knowledge of Node.js and frameworks available for it (Express, loopback and Nest.js etc. depending on your technology stack.)
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming and its quirks and workarounds. Promise pattern and Async and await.
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processors.
- Solid understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Git flow.
- Opportunity to learn about Nx and monorepo’s