Senior full-stack C# ASP.Net Developer
- A fast-growing international start-up consultancy building bespoke software to create digital transformation solutions for a wide variety of corporate clients requires a Senior C# ASP.Net Developer.
- The candidate will be required to develop software and applications using mainly C#, ASP.NET and Client-side technologies. This is a small company and the candidate must be willing to learn new technologies and be involved in all aspects of software development.
- The candidate must however be strong on the web client development side. Characteristics must include an ability to train and review junior developer’s code as well as demonstrate creativity when solving problems. The candidate should also be prepared to take the lead on small development pods and work well under pressure to meet deadlines.
- If successful, the candidate will have an opportunity to work within a technically minded and global development team of experienced industry professionals and gain exposure to creating new solutions for a variety of international companies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Engineering or proven experience based equivalent
For this role, the successful candidate will:
- Write, develop and test high quality code
- Peer review work
- Mentor more junior developers
- Lead on designs for software solutions and large projects
Skills & Experience:
- Proven formal software development experience
- Must be technically strong with a passion for coding
- Solid experience with C# and ASP.Net
- Good understanding of Object-Oriented design and coding
- Good knowledge of SQL Server (and relevant ORM such as Entity Framework)
- Analytical thinking with attention to detail
- Willing to learn new technologies
- Disciplined self-starter who can work unsupervised/autonomously in a flexible work environment
- Experienced using source control
- Be able to translate business feedback and requirements into working software solutions
- Financial industry background
- Azure services