Senior Analyst Programmer
Senior technical role supporting Workday HCM and Oracle Cloud Financials with a focus on integrations, interfaces and coding packages. Accountabilities for this role include systems analysis, interpreting technical and functional requirements and engaging with relevant stakeholders.
Key Results Areas:
- Develops technical specifications / program specifications and systems documentation.
- Responsible for systems analyst functions.
- Designs & documents technical specifications/program specifications.
- Excellent system modelling skills will be an advantage.
- Develops, tests and implements new systems and system changes in accordance with agreed coding standards and principles.
- Provides development solutions, which maintain the technical integrity of the solution. Performs data conversion.
- Documents system features and functionality. The above is done under limited supervision.
- Ensures technical integrity of the solution.
- Ensures that all system changes align with coding standards and principles
- Collaborates effectively with others to achieve results.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent critical thinking, problem solving, collaboration and analytical skills.
Requirements Skills, Qualifications and Experience Required:
- Relevant qualification from an accredited Institution
- Excellent understanding of HCM, Payroll and Financial processes.
- 2 to 5 years or more, solid experience in Oracle:
- Oracle Cloud OIC
- Oracle Cloud PAAS
- Oracle Cloud ODI
- Oracle Cloud BICC
- 2 to 5 years or more, solid experience in Workday:
- Workday Report Writer
- Workday Integration
- Workday RAS
- Workday Core Connectors and Document Transformation
- Workday Studio
- Workday Security
- Understand layered architecture and Cloud architecture.
- Solid Enterprise Integration experience.