SAP BW HANA Development Specialist | IT Recruitment
Minimum years of experience:
- 6 + years’ experience
- Expert (1232)
Minimum qualification required:
- Relevant IT / Business Degree
- Understand the business requirements, preparing AS-IS, and TO-BE documents and get sign-off from users for Business Blueprint document
- ABAP debugging beneficial (Workbench related knowledge of new development/enhancements)
- Setting up the organization structure of Materials Management and perform all relevant configuration for example Purchase Organisation, Valuation Area Plants, Storage Location and Warehouse structure, etc
- Preparation of testing documents and perform internal testing
- Preparation of Master Data templates for various objects like Material Master, Vendor Master, Excise Master, Info-records, Source List and Purchase Orders.
- Integration testing with other modules
- Understand interfaces, IDOC and RFC’s processing
- Preparing the cut over strategy for MM objects
- Preparing User manuals and conducting training to business process owners
- Go-live preparation and post Go-live support
- Interaction with clients through meetings, calls and emails
- Handling Tickets and Tasks with the responsibility for closing the same within defined SLA’s (Service Level Agreements)
- Responsible for troubleshooting issues for the system and providing support
- Executing the required changes through configuration
- Executing the analysis and resolution of Production Support calls
- Raising Change Requests (CR’s) and writing Functional Specifications for them
- Preparing test data for testing of CR’s (Change Requests)
- Testing CR’s (Change Requests) and preparing test results
- Carrying out regression testing
- Interact with consultants of other modules
- User interface transactional solutions
Generic Technical / Functional skills
- SAP Module Configuration
- Development documentation
- Analyze and solve SAP Module issues
- Conduct SAP Module process configuration
- Update and maintain all SAP Module functional documentation
- Analyze and scope End-user authorization roles
- Conduct Unit tests, Integration tests and System Integration security tests
- Proactively propose solutions to improve the support of (new) business processes
- Support the functional team with issues and provide a solutions-based approach
Specific Technical / Functional skills
- Investigate, Understand and Document functionalities and technologies used in:
- HANA (XS-C & XS-A)
- Supporting Technologies like SAP IQ
- Create Concepts/Proposals/Designs and Guidelines based on the company internal requirements & guidelines ex:
- Technical Design Documents
- Functional Design Documents
- Authorization Concepts o Developer Guidelines
- How To Documents O Operational Processes o System Monitoring Guidelines?
- Performance Monitoring Concepts
- Provide 2de and 3de level support for current and new technologies, ex. BWonHANA, BW4/HANA, HANA, SAC, AFO, etc.
- Provide inputs and assistance in developing for ex. Monitoring Cockpits used to Monitor Systems from overview to performance tracking in real time for HANA.
- Collaborate with fellow colleagues across multiple sites/locations.
- Configure and deliver SAP based solutions including documentation, processes and guidelines as required by the Project
- At Least 12 Years SAP BW Experience
- At Least 8 Years SAP BW on HANA Experience
- At Least 2 Years SAP BW4/HANA Development Experience
- SAP HANA (XS-C & XS-A) Development Experience.
- SAP ABAP competence is essential.
- SAP Analytics Cloud will be beneficial.
- Any experience in AWS would be welcomed.
- Your technical background will enable you to understand the complexity of the existing solutions in place and support them with a high degree of competence.
- Problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work interdependently as well as independently and to submit deliverables on time and with excellent quality
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and in writing) with both technical and non-technical colleagues / users
- Strong ability to understand and interpret business needs and requirements with an aptitude to move concepts through to proposal and successful implementation
- Strong presentation skills
- Above-board work ethics
- Flexibility to take up different tasks in the project
- Ability and willingness to coach and give training to fellow colleagues and users when required
- Willing and able to travel internationally
Additional Requirements (if applicable):
- Driver’s License
- Ownership and Accountability
- Excellent written communication
- Stress tolerant
- Flexibility to take up different tasks.
- Analytic Thinking
- Good Problem-Solving Skills