SAP ABAP Developer (Vehicle Invoicing) | IT Recruitment
Minimum year of experience:
- 3 + years’ experience
- Advanced (0447)
Minimum qualifications required:
- Relevant IT / Business Degree
- Configuration and Support
- Operational tickets – Incidents, Problem Investigations etc.
- Participation in Test Analysis and Testing activities as per HPALM functionality.
- Creation of pertinent documentation like system designs (functional & technical) as per ITPM.
- Change Management – Manage changes and Present to relevant CAB
- Gap analysis with relevant business partner with functional team for template implementation.
Generic Technical / Functional skills:
- Experience across all SAP modules (advantage)
- Min 3 years’ experience exposed to user applications
- Min 2 years ABAP programming, 1 year’s systems analysis
- Motor or related manufacturing experience
Specific Technical / Functional skills:
- SAP Technical Operations
- Incident Management (IM), Change Management (CM), Problem Management (PM)
- OPS Advanced
- SAP S/4HANA Migration
- Financial Accounting
- Problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work interdependently as well as independently and to submit deliverables on time and with excellent quality
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and in writing) with both technical and non-technical colleagues / users
- Strong ability to understand and interpret business needs and requirements with an aptitude to move concepts through to proposal and successful implementation
- Strong presentation skills
- Above-board work ethics
- Flexibility to take up different tasks in the project
- Ability and willingness to coach and give training to fellow colleagues and users when required
- Willing and able to travel internationally
Additional Requirements (if applicable)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to work under pressure
- Must have good time management skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and written). In most cases, they will be foreign customers and language barriers might exist.
- Ability to work as part of an agile team, inter dependent as well as independently and submit deliverables on time and in excellent quality.
- Team player
- Flexibility to take up different tasks.
- Willing to work on weekends.
- Working in office (Midrand, Menlyn, Rosslyn) and from home