Sales Consultant | IT Recruitment
- The primary job of a sales Consultant is to provide the company with the required Gross Profit monthly. This is done through the sale of Xerox products, services, or affiliated software to potential and existing customers.
- The person employs sales techniques to find out what customers’ needs or want and suggests products or services that address their need. Sales professionals generate more sales by finding new sales leads.
- This is a new Sales role so the successful applicant must be capable of dealing with new business requirements.
- Diploma is advantageous
Years of Experience
- At least 2 years within a sales environment or management experience with a documented successful track record.
- Excellent Business Acumen
- Corporate Governance and leading as an ambassador
- Auditing processes
- Solution Sales Methodologies
- Relevant Industry/Domain knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Conflict management
- Customer relationship management
- Achievement of the monthly and annual profit target.
- They are well versed in probing skills to uncover a Need, Pain, or something to be Gained (NPG)
- Having probed for and gained agreement on an NPG, they explore with the prospective customer the consequences of either addressing the NPG or not, thereby qualifying it as compelling (or not). Only compelling issues (NPGs) are typically actually addressed, and they understand this fundamental principal underpinning effective solution selling
- They then match appropriate solutions to these needs (NPGs), justify the benefits of their proposed solution against the benefits (or lack thereof) of other alternatives and close the business
- To check accuracy of quotes, send them to clients and follow-up on outstanding quotes, payments, and invoices according OPCO’s policy and procedures
- Raise new client profile in CRM. Update CRM records to continually reflect accuracy of deal in sales phasing.
- To ensure that the agreed Personal Development Plan between manager and employee is successfully completed within the OPCO’s policy and procedure framework.
- Convert sales opportunities to wins and invoice. Track billing and survey customer satisfaction
- Attract new relationships with new customers that results in growth of profit/sales.
- Actively drive and follow through on qualified opportunities. Establish ongoing productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned new customer accounts; and provide continuous, accurate and consistent feedback to prospective customers.
- To maintain the agreed upon customer facing meetings daily which should result in sales.
- Ensure an in-depth understanding of the business unit strategy, growth plan, value drivers (revenue and profit trends), and risks.
- Revenue under management
- Budget under management
Communications & Working Relationships:
- Sales Manager (OPCO to advice on reporting lines)
Reasons for Interaction:
- Ensure the achievement of the relevant sales objectives
- Ensure that the internal business unit sales strategy aligns with and supports the overall company Group strategy
- Building collaborative relationships within the company sales team
- Clients and Partners
- Consultants and Service Providers (External service providers, vendors, or partner consultants)
- External advisors/consultants (Subject Matter experts)
Reasons for Interaction:
- Achieving strategic the company Sales objectives
- Negotiate and approve terms and conditions
- Provide thought leadership
- Drive collaborative partnerships and innovation with the company