Sales Account Manager: Pharma | IT Recruitment
Promotion and sales of the company products and services to users at institutions in the pharmaceutical sector.
- 7+ years solutions sales in field experience.
- Solution selling experience = pharmaceutical sales and experience in determining business needs and positioning potential solutions.
- Valid driver’s licence and own vehicle.
- Experience in selling to business decision makers.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships, communicate well and be action orientated.
- Principally presenting and demonstrating the company products and services at but not limited to pharmaceutical companies.
- Production of customer specific reports related to pre and post sales initiatives for specific pharmaceutical products.
- Signing of sales and user contracts prior to system installation.
- To generate leads and prospects via cold-calling and other contact initiators.
- Participation in the development of a territory go-to-market plan.
- Thorough sales administration in SAP the company which includes reporting of all contacts registered on a routine basis (using provided reporting tool).
- Keeping up to date with program changes, sales strategies, and presentations.
- Post-installation customer contact to ensure quality and user satisfaction are delivered, and occasional follow-up thereafter to keep customer contact warm and to explore possibilities for further sales.