QA Analyst (Performance Tester)
To do Performance Testing as well as functional testing. To work within the Quality Assurance Department to prepare test plans and conduct testing of developed solutions according to company guidelines and standards. Person is also expected to do some team lead responsibilities (as and when required) which could include contributing to QA Training, Mentor juniors
Qualification and Experience:
- Relevant 3 year degree (Information Technology / Engineering/ Comp Science)
- 6 to 8 years formal testing experience
Performance Testing using tools such as. J-Meter
- Web application testing
- Automated testing
- Ability to write SQL queries
- Strong technical knowledge
- Do performance testing on various projects where the need arises. Create own test data.
- Demonstrate performance testing results to client.
- Analyse functional specifications; Create test plans and test scripts; Execute test plans.
- Identify and analyse defects. Log defects and track defect resolution within release time frames.
- Root cause analysis of faults.
- Provide feedback to the development team; ensure the work is carried out in accordance with the schedule and the quality requirements.
- Create and maintain Automation packs.
- Perform acceptance tests with customer.
- Maintain quality assurance environment.
- Provide estimates and feedback to the project manager/account manager for project scheduling.
- Ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained at all times.
- Must be able to work well as part of a team and independently.
- High attention to detail; Commitment to routine; Good analysis skills; Good problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills, written and verbal.
- Compliance with procedures and processes.
- Must be willing to move to various projects where there is a need for performance testing
- Must be willing to train others
- Telecommunications experience
Software Development experience / exposure