Programmer II (OS) SAP Marketing Cloud | IT Recruitment
As the senior developer, you will need to have a deep specialized knowledge beyond your peers in SAP cloud technologies and provide technical solutions to enterprise problems. As the senior developer, you will be responsible for setting up the design patterns, libraries, frameworks, and processes. You have to be aware of how the organization and business partners work and are able to adapt, within the frameworks, to deliver.
- Diploma /Degree in Information Systems / B. Sc Computer Science (or similar)
- Matric with experience equal to three times the number of years study specified.
- Configuration and creation of technical components and services required to deliver eCommerce features.
- Successful delivery of development projects and changes as required.
- Provide technical input and guidance into online channel evolution by keeping up to date with relevant technology.
- 3+ years in Cloud Technologies.
- 3+ years’ Experience in being a developer within a development team.
- 3+ years of experience in software development and testing.
- 3+ years’ Experience of working on projects in both Agile and DevOps
Knowledge and skills:
- 3+ years CRM Functional Experience (Service)
- 5+ years of Hands-on SAP C4C Configuration Experience
- 5+ years of Strong understanding of Workflow, Business Roles, and Key User Tools.
- 3+ years of strong business consulting experience
- Agile/Scrum Toolset, preferably Atlassian
- 3+ years of SAP Cloud 4 Service Employee Support
- 3+ years Understanding of Employee business objects and possible integration scenarios