Programmer II (OS) DSL | IT Recruitment
Our client think about the future of digital and retail in terms of personalization, and personalization is the business word for removing friction for customers. As the senior developer, you will need to have a deep specialized knowledge beyond your peers in AWS technologies and provide technical solutions to enterprise problems. You will also be responsible for setting up the design patterns, libraries, frameworks, and processes. You have to be aware of how the organization and business partners work and are able to adapt, within the frameworks, to deliver.
- Diploma /Degree in Information Systems / B. Sc Computer Science (or similar)
- Matric with experience equal to three times the number of years study specified
- 3+ years in Cloud Technologies.
- 3+ years’ Experience in being a developer within a development team.
- 3+ years of experience in software development and testing.
- 3+ years’ Experience of working on projects in both Agile and DevOps
- Configuration and creation of technical components and services required to deliver eCommerce features.
- Successful delivery of development projects and changes as required.
- Provide technical input and guidance into online channel evolution by keeping up to date with relevant technology.
Knowledge & Skills:
- 3+ years of Java Programming Language
- Agile/Scrum Toolset, preferably Atlassian
- AWS Technologies (3+ years)
- 3+ years Understanding of Employee business objects and possible integration scenarios