Programmer II – Digital Transformation
As the senior developer you will need to have a deep specialised knowledge in Hybris eCommerce and provide technical solutions to enterprise problems.
As the senior developer you will be working in the established design patterns, libraries, frameworks and processes. You have to be aware how the organization and business partners work and be able to adapt, within the frameworks, to deli
- Diploma / Degree in Information Systems / B.Sc Computer Science (or similar)
- Matric with experience equal to three times the number of years study specified
- eCommerce – especially SAP Hybris Commerce development.
- Bonus: Hybris Marketing, SAP Cloud 4 Service, SAP Customer Activity Repository, SAP ERP (3 -5+ years)
- Experience in software development and testing. (3 -5+ years)
- Experience of working on projects in both Agile and DevOps (3 -5+ years)
- Experience in cloud solutions (3 + years)
- Ant, Maven or Gradle Build Tools (3 -5+ years)
- Experience in distributed source control systems, like GIT (3 -5+ years)
- Cloud Services (AWS Lamda) (3 -5+ years)
- Strong understanding of web services (SOAP and Rest) (5+ years)
- Hands on experience in a DevOps environment (3+ years)
- Agile/Scrum Tool set, preferably Atlassian (3 -5+ years)
- Angular JS 4 and Type Script (3 -5+ years)
KPA 1: Configuration and creation of technical components and services required to deliver online customer facing features.
KPA 2: Successful delivery of development projects and changes as required.
KPA 3: Provide technical input and guidance into online channel evolution by keeping up to date with relevant technology.
· Deciding and Initiating Action
· Working with People
· Relating and Networking
· Applying Expertise and Technology
· Learning and Researching
· Creating and Innovating
· Planning and Organising
· Delivering Results and Meeting Customer Expectations
· Following Instructions and Procedures
· Adapting and Responding to Change
· Coping with Pressures and Setbacks
· Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking