Programme Manager – ECommerce
Our Client has an exciting opportunity for a highly-skilled Strategic Programme Manager – ECommerce. The Programme Manager will be responsible for planning and designing the programme and proactively monitoring its progress, resolving issues and initiating appropriate corrective action.
- 3 – year Bachelor’s Degree/ NQF level 7
- Proven experience as a Program Manager
- Minimum of 10 years of experience delivering projects and programmes in large corporate environments.
- Experience in a Retail environment would be highly desirable
- Successful delivery of programmes of over 50 individuals comprised of business and technology (eCommerce; Commerce and Web based) solution components.
- The successful individual must have IT knowledge and experience, and proven eCommerce Program Implementation
- Relationship management experience at director and senior executive level Management of both agile and waterfall delivery teams
- Excellent knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Control and governance of high cost and high-risk programmes
- Formulating, organising and monitoring inter-connected projects
- Deciding on suitable strategies and objectives Coordinating cross-project activities
- Accountable for successful, on-time and on-budget programme delivery that is easily adopted
- Ensures the programme scope and business case is properly defined and accepted by key stakeholders
- Facilitates delivery roadmaps and designs of high-level solutions that will ensure the achievement of programme objectives.
- People management (different disciplines)
- Establish and manage programme roadmaps, release schedules and plans to support delivery according to agreed milestones.
- Ensures programme is delivered in-line with specifications, quality standards and governance requirements
- Collaborates and facilitates decisions to manage critical dependencies, resolve conflicts, mitigate risks
Knowledge & Skills:
- The successful candidate must show outstanding leadership with strong problem-solving abilities and excellent communication skills.