Programme Manager | IT Recruitment
- An exciting opportunity exists for a committed, self-motivated and results driven individual to take up the role of a Programme Manager in the SAPS Health Risk Management space.
- The incumbent will report directly to the Head of the Wellness Division and indirectly oversee SAPS contract workstream leads. The incumbent needs to understand how the business operates and track SLA performance across all SAPS workstreams to monitor key issues and risks that drive business success and the profitability of the Group.
- Evaluates the work generated by operational teams, ensuring the delivery of high-quality output meeting all necessary requirements and functionality.
- Prioritizes the business interests of MHC and invests in the success of the group by aligning effort across divisions through collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Grade 12.
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Business Management or Project management.
- A clinical qualification in wellness or health risk management will be advantageous.
- 5+ years’ experience in a health risk management or wellness environment.
Responsibilities and work output:
- Contract lead, plan for delivery expectation dates within agreed timelines.
- Provide operational and HRM expertise and advice to clients and stakeholders.
- Be a knowledge leader with regards to the contract requirements, keeping abreast with knowledge, practices and client trends.
- Responsible for SAPS stakeholder management across senior management, workstream leads and SAPS functional heads.
- Monitor client experience and feedback, ensuring any significant issues are resolved and that contract stabilization is reached in line with business expectations.
- Monitor performance of all workstreams (including financial, client experience & response) to ensure that the business meet contract deliverables.
- Develop and drive plans to close any performance gaps and mitigate risks as they occur to minimize business impact.
- Present back to relevant stakeholders on decisions that impact on organizational strategy, programme design, costing and the expenditure associated with the delivery of various products/programmes.
- Provide input into the risk identification processes and quality management and communicate recommendations in the appropriate forum/s.
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and internal and external stakeholders.
- Deliver on service level agreements made with clients and internal and external stakeholders in order to ensure that client expectations are managed.
- Identify opportunities to enhance cost effectiveness and increase operational efficiency.
- Drive a sense of urgency, focus, accountability, agility and execution to deliver business results.
- Oversee scheduling of workstream meetings, follow up on deliverables, consolidates reports and client feedback.
- Oversee workstream leads deliverables.
- Track the client SLA performance and flag the risks.
- Tracks all service delivery reports per work stream.
- Facilitate and attends all client and other stakeholder meetings.
- Present insights, trends and recommendations at senior management forums.
- Present annual and quarterly reports to SAPS, Steercom, Board of Commissioners (BOC) and Exco.
- Make recommendations to improve client service and fair treatment of clients within area of responsibility.
- Participate and contribute to a culture which builds rewarding relationships, facilitates feedback and provides exceptional client service.
- Develop and maintain productive and collaborative working relationships with peers.
- Positively influence and participate in change initiatives.
- Continuously develop own expertise in terms of professional, industry and legislation knowledge.
- Provide recommendations and input on improvements of operational and system changes.
- Monitor and track all operational; systems and process issues.
- Record; report and drive measurable outcomes that relate to the business strategies.
- Provide input on continuous improvement of reporting tools and processes.
- Public & Private Sector knowledge and experience, engaging with clients and health risk management.
- Knowledge and Experience of the Health Care Industry (Managed Care, Disease Risk, HIV/TB, Wellness & Occupational Health).
- Strong and proven stakeholder and management relationship skills.
- Experience in Project Management and Planning.
- Experience in Management, Health Governance protocols.
- Skills: Strong Report Writing, Presentation & Communication Skills.
- Experience with SAPS would be highly advantageous.