The primary focus of this position is the development and maintenance of software that supports multiple corporate clients.
To make it the team, you need to be a highly motivated, innovative individual with a strong understanding of PL/SQL. You have the ability to interpret and perceive requirements, work independently and get the job done.
Competencies & Qualifications:
- BTech degree or diploma
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take responsibility and be decisive
- Ability to work within a team
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Deadline driven
- Essential: 1-5 years’ working experience with PL/SQL
- Test and debug programs according to specifications
- Construct and implement programs
- Understand and interpret complex technical system functionality and specifications
- Work as part of a project team