Node JS Developer | IT Recruitment
We are looking for a Node.js developer with experience in building high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade applications. You will be part of a talented software team that works on mission-critical applications. You will be responsible for Node.js application development while providing expertise in the full software development lifecycle, from concept and design to testing. You will form part of a fully functional Agile Kanban team where the main drivers are continuous improvement of existing as well as building new solutions.
Experience and Qualifications:
- 3+ years’ experience in a development role.
- Strong proficiency with Node.js and frameworks (e.g., Express)
- Strong proficiency of asynchronous programming.
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
- User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
- Relevant technical degree
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms, such as mobile vs. desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests.
- Java (Spring Boot) experience an advantage.
- Angular experience an advantage
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server-side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code with a focus on performance and resilience.
- Design, document and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications.
- Secure development practices.
- Integration of data storage solutions in MongoDB and PostgreSQL.
- The creation of CI/CD pipelines.
- Mentoring of colleagues as required.
- Basic understanding of front-end technologies, such as HTML5, and CSS3.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git and Git flow.
- Creating of new development pipelines (Jenkins)