Network Sales Specialist | IT Recruitment
The Network Sales Specialist, Sales Management (Internal) will be responsible for generating revenue from internal sales channels and supporting the customer service team in all aspects of sales processes. The position will be based out of our New York office and require a high level of flexibility with regards to location as well as hours.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access.
- Ability to create user documents (Excel spreadsheets) and deliver them to customers electronically.
- Understanding of data analysis techniques and creating reports.
- Strong understanding of network infrastructure and products required.
- Manages customer service issues, assists with the planning and implementation of CRM systems, train a new sales staff, perform daily tasks to provide customer support
- Assist sales representatives in acquiring and retaining new customers.
- Assist with managing customer relationships and assist with the implementation of business processes.
- Deliver exceptional customer service to customers.