Our client is looking for a full-stack .NET engineer. They’re-writing their Enterprise Asset Management System, from the ground up.
You’ll enjoy working in a team using a mature development environment where you participate in code reviews, monitor continuous integration builds, plan and collaborate with peers and provide estimations for work being done.
You’ll be comfortable with challenging the status quo, participating in design sessions and working in an agile SDLC (They use Scrum). You’ll get a best of breed laptop and have access to PluralSight training to sharpen your skillset.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Matric, Relevant Tertiary Qualification preferred
- Solid experience in Microsoft C# .NET
- Solid experience in writing unit / integration tests using NUnit/xUnit
- Good skills in relational database queries
- Experience in Git source control beneficial
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines
- Experience in working in an agile development environment
- Receive notification from Product Owner that modification / fixes are needed on the system
- Develop well-designed, workable, best practice and quality solutions with a low incidence of bugs
- Maintain and improve unit / integration test coverage as well as system test coverage
- Develop automated tests to prevent issues from re-occurring
- Deliver all tasks and releases on time
- Comply with development methodology at
- Assist others with development to deliver their tasks on time
- Submit work for peer review
- Resolve issues and assist Support with troubleshooting of production issues