Middleware Specialist Integration
The incumbent will responsible for defining, maintaining, implementing and optimizing the architecture and processes of the product and platforms required to meet business goals and objectives.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND WORK OUTPUTS
- Explain and teach complex ideas to audiences with varying levels of understanding.
- Design, architect, automate and deliver large scale production-ready services.
- Have a solid understanding and approach towards building a DevOps, CD and Bimodal way of work.
- Research and review relevant IT trends and best practices.
- Provide information as input to strategic decision making.
- Establish relationships with key stakeholders and representation at relevant forums.
- Document and propose viable new solutions architecture frameworks
- Define, maintain, configure and support infrastructure and systems.
- Deliver required reporting and trend analysis.
- Monitor, maintain and update systems.
- Be an analytical thinker and exceptional problem solver.
- Work independently with minimal direction.
- Be able to effectively prioritize tasks when under pressure.
- Be motivated by empowering / helping others to add business value.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 3 Year relevant degree / NQF Level 5
- Minimum of 5 years’ specialty experience
- Solid Experience and Understanding (architecture and implementation) certification will be advantageous:
- IBM MQ Specialist
- IBM Message Broker (IIB) Specialist
- WebSphere Application Server Specialist
- Solid understanding of EDGE/Load Balancer architecture like NGINX
- Solid understanding of FTP protocol and managed FTP architectures
- Solid Understanding of API Gateways like Layer 7 and Data Power
- Advance AIX and Linux experience
- Experience with IBM Tivoli Directory Server and Integrator
- J2EE Development will be an advantage
- Able to apply DevOps toolsets like (Ansible, Python, wsadmin, GIT, Jenkins)