Junior Developer (SQL/C#) Work from home
The successful candidate will work remotely from home.
Role / Purpose:
Our client is looking for an energetic self-starter with initiative and an entrepreneurial spirit. You will be an outstanding problem solver, be ready to learn and help them in their goal of ensuring they continue to deliver great solutions to happy clients.
You will be working remotely but directly with our Lead Developer (London) and COO (Pretoria) and be expected to work on all aspects of the solution including bug fixes, new features and custom development requirements as needed.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the software development industry
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2+ years direct software development experience
Further Technical Requirements
- Cloud based services background
- Strong knowledge of software design principles and methodologies
- Experience in an Agile development environment
- Proficient with Microsoft SQL/SSRS
- Experience with Angular and/or React Native a big plus
Role / Responsibilities:
- Work on product bug fixes, new features and custom development requirements
- Work both with the development team and alone
- Ensure quality standards are met and exceeded
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Able to perform under pressure