Java Developer (Backend) | IT Recruitment
Minimum years of experience:
- At least 6-12 years Cloud architecture and reporting technology experience
- Extensive experience in implementing and monitoring solutions
- Experience in testing (manual or automated testing)
- Web and digital project experience advantageous
- Agile working experience advantageous
- Chief Expert (1301)
Minimum qualification required:
- Relevant IT / Business Degree
- Applies advanced knowledge of area
- Managing projects / processes
- Ability to develop within a specific sought-after programming language
- Strong working knowledge with software development tools, techniques and approaches used to build application solutions
- Working knowledge with software development tools, techniques and approaches used to build application solutions
- Cloud computing technologies, Business drivers and emerging computing trends
Generic Technical / Functional skills
- Knowledge of authentication solutions, SAML, OpenID Connect, API gateways.
- Expert knowledge in the areas of web and cloud technologies.
- Expertise in agile development and DevOps.
- Knowledge of current IT architectures, manufacturers, and trends.
- IT project management experience.
- Teamwork and communication skills.
- Analytical thinking.
- Independent way of working.
- Knowledge in IT security
- Knowledge in ITIL processes
- Excellent communication skills with emphasis on English
- Ability to handle concurrent tasks
- Ability to steer and manage provider teams
- Ability to understand new topics quickly
- High quality awareness
- Self-dependent and goal-oriented thinking and acting
- Intercultural collaboration
- Understanding of integration between different technologies
- Coordination between development and support environments
- Assisting with the business case
- Planning and monitoring
- Eliciting requirements
- Requirements organisation
- Translating and simplifying requirements
- Requirements management and communication
- Requirements analysis
- Document requirements in appropriate format depending on methodology followed
- Assist with identification and management of risks
Specific Technical / Functional skills
- As a Dev / Ops engineer, we offer you an innovative and challenging field of activity in the WebEAM product. With our central authentication solutions as the ideal basis for the development of cloud applications (e.g. microservices) and solutions in connection with the Internet of Things on platforms such as OpenShift, AWS and AZURE.
- As part of your job, you will be responsible for the deployment of authentication solutions and increase the degree of automation of the solutions provided as an enabler for “Leading Edge Operations” You analyze market trends with foresight and proactively build up the required know-how.
- You work very closely with the web operations and the platform and infrastructure partners of the FG and FS organization on the solutions.
- You actively coordinate with the users of the solutions, the architects and the security.
- In an international and demanding environment, you will advise the network of architects, strategic software-development-projects and application management and steer the service providers, especially in the implementation and maintenance of the solutions.
- Problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work interdependently as well as independently and to submit deliverables on time and with excellent quality
- Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills with the ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and in writing) with both technical and non-technical colleagues / users
- Strong ability to understand and interpret business needs and requirements with an aptitude to move concepts through to proposal and successful implementation
- Strong presentation skills
- Above-board work ethics
- Flexibility to take up different tasks in the project
- Ability and willingness to coach and give training to fellow colleagues and users when required
- Willing and able to travel internationally