IT Service Portfolio Manager
A successful candidate will be responsible for strategically leading multiple Service teams and support execution of the Platform objectives. Responsibilities include the execution of the vision, communication and value realisation of the Service.
- 7 years experience in software environments.
- 3 years leadership experience within a software environment
- 3 years experience in gaming industry preferable
- Analysis, benefits realisation, budgeting, forecasting experience
- Proven results of engaging at an executive level or senior management level
- Proven track record of technical and behavioral experience
- Effective communication skills across all levels of the business
• Strong Negotiation Skills
• Coaching Others: Able to coach others with respect to their individual objectives.
• Influencing others by creating a participative, empowered environment: Create high performance environments for teams, empowers teams and individuals, drives participation by all team members.
• Stress Tolerance: Able to handle high performance and fast paced environment, handles high stress situations calmly and effectively.
• Results Orientation: Focused on realization of objectives, sets and achieves ambitious objectives.
• Understanding of Business Objectives: Seeks to understand big picture business objectives, ability to craft plans to realize business objectives
Strategic Objectives Alignment
• Accountable for the quality of Service, within the organisation regardless of where the technology components or professional capabilities lie
• Drive consistent Service across all Business Units
• Accountable for setting and achieving framework for SLA and governance where applicable
• Identifying and setting up new Services that may be required
• Identify and solve team capacity requirements needed to provide an effective Service
• Strategically guides teams in accomplishing work objectives
• Develop, implement and measure a Benefits Realisation model for the Service offered
• Supports and aligns with formalised Societies and standards across the platform
Service Execution and Management
• Ensures that procedures and processes are accurately followed, effectively communicated and documented
• Proactively facilitates change management due to changing situational/organisational/market requirements
• Demonstrate effective use of team/departments budget
• Drive resolution and communication of issues
• Be the escalation point for issues
• Ensure effective communication and resolution actions are in place
• Make data driven decisions, supported by Product usage and metrics
• Collaboratively works with team members to set performance goals and measures
• Performance measures are clear, measurable and achievable
• Ensures consistency of expectation across Team, Portfolios and Group
• Gives regular structured feedback to team and seconded members
• Ensures that the team members are equipped with the requisite skill set required for both current and future projects by developing a training and career development plan
• Maintain a current and future skills matrix
• Have training and development plans in place and ensure execution of the plan
• Implement a resourcing and capacity strategy
• Encourage and build a culture of innovation
• Create a culture for teams that align to the Platform and values
• Provide and facilitate mentoring and coaching