IT Sales Administrator
The position will require a sound knowledge of IT Hardware, Software and Services. Quoting, procurement, stock control and invoicing will form part of the role and should be done in a knowledgeable manner to ensure our customers receive the most appropriate hardware/software/services relevant to their requirements.
Vendor and relationships will need to be maintained and enhanced including but not limited to our OEM partnerships.
It will also involve assistance with marketing initiatives, ensuring customer service excellence and more.
Your duties will involve the following (but will not be limited to):
- Quoting, procurement and invoicing
- Preparing reports for management
- Assisting with marketing initiatives
- Managing and enhancing vendor relationships
- Meeting targets
- Any other value creating initiatives
All applications must include the following to be considered:
- Comprehensive CV
- National Deploma/Bcom in Information Technology
- 3 years’ experience in IT Sales
- List of at least 3 contactable references
- Indication of your salary expectancy
- Current notice period