The primary purpose of this role is to play the lead role in planning, executing, monitoring, controlling, and closing projects. This position is accountable for the entire project scope, and the success or failure of the project. The IT Project Manager is the liaison between clients, operations, and the development team.
- Consulting, Scoping, Supporting and managing the integration of clients globally
- Consulting, Scoping, Supporting and managing Internal Products
- Serving as a liaison between clients, operations, and development team
- Managing Solutions to ensure timeous completions of projects both external and internal
- Designing and implementing IT solutions that support organizational goals
- Managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Producing and maintaining project plans for all levels of implementation tasks needed to make the project scope, including cross organization resource coordination
- Responsible for providing updates to management and all project members on project status
- Work with the project team to identify and resolve issues around project related items that potentially jeopardize any of the project dates
- Conduct and document project team meetings to ensure the teams are focus and on track with activities and schedules
- Maintain effective communication
- Modifying working hours to take client calls based on the time zone of the respective clients (APAC, EMEA, AMER)
- Self-Management – We don’t believe in micromanagement. You need to possess the drive and ability to take a project and run with it.
- Technical – You don’t need to be a developer, but you do need an affinity for IT. Understanding technical structure and how to deliver technical projects are key.
- Logic – Things don’t always make sense. You need to have the ability to work through and make logical sense of complicated and often illogical solutions and processes.
- Language – We have a global footprint, with offices and clients practically everywhere. The ability to read, write, and speak fluently in English, is a must. Other languages could prove to be useful.
Experience and Qualifications:
- IT experience in the logistics and/or warehousing industry
- Five years experience in an IT project management environment
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or equivalent
- Project Management qualification advantageous
- Advance organizational and communication skills
- 100% performed in climate-controlled internal office environment working under normal office conditions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; stand; walk; use hands and finger to feel and handle; reach with arms and hands; talk and hear. While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently is required to stoop, kneel, and crouch; lift weight or exert a force up to a maximum of 13kgs.
- Follow the Company HR Policy, the Code of Business Conduct and department policies and procedures, including protecting confidential company information, attending work punctually and regularly, and following good safety practices in all activities.
- The responsibilities associated with this job will change from time to time in accordance with the Company’s business needs. More specifically, the incumbent may be required to perform additional and/or different responsibilities from those set forth above.
- The above declarations are not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job described, nor are they intended to be such a listing of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Rather, they are intended only to describe the general nature of the job.