Intermediate Desktop Engineer | IT Recruitment
- 2-year diploma / 3-year diploma in support services or A+ and N+ (Please provide any other IT related certification, Diploma or Degree)
- Experience in desktop support both Hardware and Software (Onsite or remote), minimum 1 year.
- If work experience includes call centre exposure, it is very beneficial.
- Office365 – Managing portal, administration of users (azure ad sync or cloud)
- Advanced mail troubleshooting (Spam filtering, mail tracing and managing DNS records for best practice)
- Experience with RMS tools (AV, Patch management, hardware inventory and device resource management)
- Ticket management of client queries and issues (Logged telephonically or via email).
- Setup of client software, emails and troubleshoot issues thereof.
- Managing/troubleshooting of Office365 portal and exchange.
- Managing/troubleshooting of clients PC (general issue and advanced investigation)
- Hardware, Patch management and Anti-Virus maintenance using RMM tools.