Int-Snr iOS Developer | IT Recruitment
- Our client is looking for an experienced intermediate to senior iOS developer with more than three years’ experience, to be involved in every aspect of building and maintaining native iOS apps for their broad and diverse range of clients.
- Their company is proudly headquartered in Umhlanga (KwaZulu-Natal), South Africa. Due to their way of working, this position is best suited to those who live in or are able to move to the Durban area.
As a successful candidate you would:
- Be directly involved in creating native apps for their clients and partners in the fields of media, communications and education.
- Actively contribute to ideation, strategy, implementation and iteration of features and functionality for Fabrik.
- Be responsible for upholding code quality and testing practices for their fleet of iOS apps.
- Uphold their values of service, quality, maintainability, design and iteration in a teaching and learning environment.
- Be accountable for creating and maintaining world class applications.
What our client expects from you as a successful candidate that:
- You have excellent technical knowledge of Objective-C or Swift on Xcode.
- You have more than three years’ experience working as a mid-level or senior developer, having filled the primary role on a shipped iOS app developed natively.
- You are used to an in-flight teaching and mentoring atmosphere.
You would even be more successful as a candidate if:
- You have recently published and/or maintained live app(s) in the App Store.
- You have some experience in a leadership/team lead role.
- You have experience in UI design.
As a person you should be able to recognize yourself in the following:
- A professional who understands that best results are achieved through collaborating with others, and not just in working alone.
- A natural-born teacher who will do what it takes to up-skill the people around you, and has an opinion on what constitutes great work.
- Career-focused with the motivation to forge one’s own path to success within a high-performing team.
- The diligence and discipline to get things done, no matter the level or perceived cachet of the task.