Information Security Specialist
Our client is looking for a Graduate with a passion for Information Security to join our Information Security Team. The role will be focused on core Information Security principles across Infrastructure and Operations and Business.
Experience & Qualifications:
- BSc Computer Science or BSc Informatics or BEng Computer Engineering.
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) / Offensive Security Certified Professional (OSCP).
- General IT Governance Knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Strong sense of professionalism and ethics.
- Passion for and interest in information security.
- 3-4 years experience in IT Security.
- Assist in implementation, maintenance and monitoring of core security programs across Vulnerability and Threat Management, Data Loss Prevention, Security Event Monitoring and Response.
- Primary focusing on performing quality penetration test on business application and compiling quality reports
- Work with relevant teams to identify and address information system security vulnerabilities
- Provide incident response support and identify and prioritize potential threats
- Complete and deliver security reports to management
- Assist in maintenance of Information Security Document Library
- Partner with operational / functional teams to ensure Information Security stability and address concerns backed by solutions protecting the company’s Infrastructure and Operations assets.