Information Security Consultants
2 x Information Security Consultants:
- ISO27001 auditor/lead implementor certification and experience
- Governance Risk and Compliance Experience
- Identifying key stakeholders and developing processes as well as relationships to influence and embed security requirements into IT, Networks and the Business.
- Understand and research the cyber threat landscape, trends, regulatory requirements and new technologies and document as is required.
- Apply best practices in order to provide practical security guidance to stakeholders in the market and ensure it is sensible and pragmatic as well as fit for purpose.
- Consulting and engagement with BU’s around the Security by Design with Privacy and Assurance (SPDA) for new and older systems. Ensuring that appropriate risk assessments and penetration tests are conducted and documented.
- Services expected to be delivered include conducting vendor and third-party cyber security assessments, coordinating penetration tests and vulnerability scanning of assets associated to BU and projects or programmes.
- Providing insights into group and global cyber security solutions meeting local requirements from a functionality, capability and cost perspective.
- Reporting on Security Targets for the BU portfolio and back to stakeholders.
- Ensuring all Group and local cyber initiatives and programmes are securely implemented within policy and any risks identified are actively managed.
- Actively engaging on the AHRP programme (privacy) and ensuring that BU specific remediation plans are adhered to and reported upon.
- Ensure that AHRP controls evidence is appropriately documented, evaluated, scored and validated.
1 x Information Security Consultant:
- Banking experience
- ISO27001 auditor/lead implementor certification
- Willing to travel into Africa one a month