HR Management Information Analyst (SQL)
Role / Purpose:
The HR MI Analyst will be responsible for the development, design and delivery of all global HR MI and analytics reporting. Responsibility also extends to managing the HR systems platform and relevant vendor relationships. This role reports directly into the Head of HR and will work in close collaboration with specialist teams for HR Service Delivery, Talent, Reward and HR Business Partnering.
Experience & Qualifications:
- Extensive experience in working with and developing HR systems platforms from needs assessment through testing to implementation and transition to business as usual state;
- Extensive experience of tailoring and producing analytics and MI to support management decision-making;
- Excellent IT skills including basic Microsoft Word, Advanced Excel and PowerPoint;
- Prior experience with the Microsoft Business Intelligence Suite, including use of SQL to analyse HR data and the development of SQL Server Reporting Services reports and dashboards will be advantageous.
- Understanding of core HR processes and procedures and the impact that this has on data integrity and interpretation of analytics.
Role / Responsibilities:
- Develop HR Technology strategy under direction of the Head of Human Resources, ensuring alignment to the firm’s strategic priorities;
- Partner with the respective Heads of Talent, Reward and HR Service Delivery, as well as Global HRBP’s to agree reporting requirements and parameters to support core processes, in addition to delivery of standard monthly and quarterly reports to the Executive Committee and Board;
- Act as primary super-user of the current HRIS (ADP HR.Net), providing training to HR Advisor’s and Business Partners as required;
- Drive and maintain data integrity and security of the HR system, managing access rights and establishing appropriate procedures to ensure input quality is high. Ownership of analytics relating to roles for purpose of tracking actual to budget;
- Act as the primary point of contact for HR’s ICT Business Partner on all matters impacting HR Technology;
- Manage Company’s relationship with its HR technology vendors and represent best interests at all times;
- Review the suitability of the current technology offering and play a critical advisory role in the selection of any new applications or systems;
- Lead implementation projects relating to any new applications or systems;
- Responsibility for managing risk related to the MI function , by reviewing or implementing processes and ensuring that adequate controls are in place to mitigate risk;
- Monitoring the control environment & culture to ensure that controls are effective and efficient.
- How many years oh HR process knowledge do you have?
- How many years of experience do you have HR reporting and Analytics?
- Do you have basic SQL knowledge?