Head of Marketing and Technical Support
- perform and oversee marketing and technical support as the Head of the Marketing and Technical Support team.
- The incumbent and their team will provide technical and marketing support both internally and externally, on products, to ensure that outcomes are aligned with the company objectives.
- Matric/Grade 12
- A fully qualified actuary, or at least good progress with actuarial subjects
- The following experience is essential:
- At least 5 years’ experience in the (individual) Life Insurance industry
- Excellent knowledge of Life insurance products
- Previous experience in a marketing and/or technical support role is highly advantageous
- At least 2 years’ experience in team management.
Responsibilities and work output:
Overseeing the Marketing and Technical Support team in Legacy Solutions Product Management at the company Head Office in Centurion. This will involve prioritising work and providing guidance, technical support and management of their team members.
- General and technical marketing support to Channel:
- Understanding the competitive landscape within which, including products, benefits, features and pricing
- Crafting and executing strategic and tactical marketing campaigns, taking cognisance of the above
- Providing technical marketing support to the channel in the form of face-to-face and digital presentations as well as other forms of technical marketing documentation, on an ongoing as well as ad hoc basis.
- Technical support to Service area:
- Handling and resolution of technical and or high-profile enquiries and complaints
- Providing technical input on communication to service areas
- Maintenance of and enhancements to tools used by service to assist them with client enquiries and transactions.
- Data analysis of existing book:
- Analysis of product data to ensure an in depth understanding of products and experience
- Produce actionable insights from data analysis that can be used to extract additional value for clients and shareholders, as well as understand and predict client behaviour.
- Managing the team effectively towards the outcome of high-performance output, as per the company and Legacy people principles and policies
- Management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Delivering results and meeting expectations
- Coping with pressure and setbacks
- Adhering to principles and values
- Analytical thinking
- Achievement orientation
- Client service orientation