Functional Analyst I and II Commerce (OS) | IT Recruitment
To evaluate the demands and requirements of stakeholders; transform those demands and requirements into an abstract business model and identify use cases; transform them into logical and technical solution views and be able to configure the system to realize the solution. Lead the team in technical analysis.
- Matric with experience equal to three times the number of years study specified
- Diploma /Degree in Information Systems / B.Sc. Computer Science (or similar)
- Gather business requirements, document, and translate into a design with limited assistance, author detailed functional specifications for developers to deliver working functionality.
- Specify testing, training, definition, and implementation of procedures for support of practical business solutions.
- Customizing the respective business area and making sure the system reacts in the manner according to the constraints of the request.
- Prepare test scripts for testing the configured scenarios and perform the testing.
- To provide support to the junior members of the team as well as users of the SAP System.
- Estimate, schedule and prioritize discrete pieces of work and deliver consistent quality and accurate results.
Functional Analyst II requirements:
- 3-5 years’ Experience in functional analytics
- 3+ years of experience in cloud solutions. (Preferably AWS)
- 3-5 years’ Experience of working on projects in both Agile and DevOps
- 3-5 years SAP- Hybris Commerce experience
- 3-5 years’ Experience in a Retail
Knowledge and Skills:
- 1-3 years of Understanding of marketing campaigns.
- 1-3 years of Understanding of cloud technology
- 3-5 years of Working as a functional analyst Desirable Agile/Scrum Toolset, preferably Atlassian (1-3 years)