Full Stack Software Engineer
As a Full Stack Software Engineer in the R&D Strategic Project team, you get to enable our clients and partners, whilst working with the latest technologies.
The Ideal Candidate
Working in the Strategic Projects team, you will have to be versatile. You will have to be able to balance delivering production quality software, doing research, and working within time constraints. Ideally, we would prefer a candidate with an engineering or an equivalent software development degree.
Skills & Experience
- Engineering or software development degree
- 4+ years’ relevant experience
- Source Control (Git)
- Programming languages: Java, NodeJS, JS, Swift, Go
- Continuous Integration tools
- Agile development exposure (Scrum or Kanban)
- Security awareness and best practices
- Infrastructure (AWS, GCP, and Firebase technologies)
- SQL and Cassandra
- API and communications protocols (SOAP, Rest, Mqtt)
- Container or Server-less knowledge (Docker)
- Exposure to web frameworks
- Knowledge of or experience with Blockchain technology beneficial
- Knowledge of BLE, TEE, NFC
- Ability to work in a distributed team
- Ability to work autonomously is a must
- Desire to constantly explore and learn
- Ability to research various tools and tech
- Ability to learn and use techniques and tools
- Willingness to find creative solutions
- Ability to provide technical leadership and interface with teams
- Able to work in product teams and GSD mode when required
- Able to communicate well with teammates
Send a detailed copy of your CV to Bonita.
Should you not be contacted within 7 days, please consider your application as unsuccessful.