Full Stack Java Developer (Expert) | IT Recruitment
Minimum years of experience:
- 5+ years
Level of experience required:
- Expert (0756, 0748, 0774)
Minimum qualification required:
- Relevant IT / Business Degree
Part of a team working as a Java developer to enable the company IT to support the company Central Ordering processes within the ProFLEX project.
- Strong working knowledge of software development tools, techniques, and approaches to build application solutions in collaboration with partners in Munich.
- Travel international
- Meet with end users and gather requirements.
- Propose and review system design and evaluate alternatives.
- Review and present proposed system solution to IT Project Manager / Leader and User Management or System owner.
- Develop systems solutions in line with quality and delivery requirements
- Preparation of system/technical documentation (as per ISO standards)
- Facilitate stand-up’s
- User training
- System testing/parallel runs
- System implementation
- System audits/quality assurance
- Penetration testing and compliance
- Manage application incidents, problems, and incidents in line with the company Group Operations policies and standards.
Generic Technical / Functional skills
- Sound experience in developing frontend & backend applications
- Working in an integrated Agile Environment (Jira, Confluence, XRay)
- Knowledge of Java, web-technologies, and internet security.
- Experience building user interfaces (based on Angular) for complex enterprise applications.
- Profound experience in software development of angular applications
- The ability to simplify complex concepts and build a framework that can, after the build be easily supported
- Experience and ability to produce complex user interfaces that are designed by a UI expert exactly.
- Good knowledge of continuous integration and tools of the CI/CD environment of the company (e.g., Git, Jenkins).
- Experience building complex applications based on Java EE/ Spring/Spring Boot
- Experience working with Git/Bitbucket
- Requirements management and communication
- Requirements analysis
- API Development, Calling and creating REST services, RESTful APIs
- HTTP Authentication, Authorization, Session management and persistence
- Knowledge of Java/Java EE design patterns
Specific Technical / Functional skills
Experience with the following technologies:
- Angular (mandatory)
- JAVA EE / JAVA
- Spring Framework, AWS Stack
- Junit, Mockito, Test Containers
- RESTful and SOAP services
- SQL (Oracle, Postgres)
- IntelliJ / Visual Studio Code
- Browser Developer Tools
- Build Tools (Maven/ Gradle/ Gulp/grunt/ webpack)
- Jenkins (CI (Continuous Integration) / DevOps)
- Jira, Confluence
- Working on Agile Environment (Jira, Confluence)
- Micro Services
- PaaS Knowledge (Cloud)
- Java EE Container (Glassfish (Payara), Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere)
- IoC / Dependency Injection
- Problem solving capabilities
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work interdependently as well as independently and to submit deliverables on time and with excellent quality
- Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and in writing) with both technical and non-technical colleagues / users
- Strong ability to understand and interpret business needs and requirements with an aptitude to move concepts through to proposal and successful implementation
- Strong presentation skills
- Above-board work ethics
- Flexibility to take up different tasks in the project
- Ability and willingness to coach and give training to fellow colleagues and users when required
- Willing and able to travel internationally