Front-End Web Developer | IT Recruitment
- Our client is looking for a Front-end Web developer with more than three years’ working experience, to work on a broad range of exciting current and new projects for their clients and partners in the fields of media, communication and education.
- Their company is proudly headquartered in Umhlanga (KwaZulu-Natal), South Africa. Due to their way of working, this position is best suited to those who live in or are able to move to the Durban area.
As a successful candidate you would:
- Be directly involved in creating high-performance, scalable web products on various platforms and frameworks, as well as mentoring junior developers in the team.
- Actively contribute to ideation, strategy, implementation and iteration of features and functionality for Fabrik.
- Uphold their values of service, quality, maintainability, design and iteration in a teaching and learning environment.
- Be accountable for creating and maintaining world class applications.
- Our Client expect from you as a successful candidate that you are competent and experienced with the following:
- HTML & CSS
- Angular and AngularJS
- Knowledge of web infrastructure and architecture
- 3rd-party APIs
- Communicating with web services using JSON/XML
- UX/UI Design
- Site profiling, benchmarking and performance optimization
- Working in a DevOps environment
You should be able to recognize yourself in the following:
- A professional who understands that best results are achieved through collaborating with others, and not just in working alone.
- A mentor and a team player who will do what it takes to up-skill the people around you, and has an opinion on what constitutes great work.
- Career-focused with the motivation to forge one’s own path to success within a high-performing team.
- The diligence and discipline to get things done, no matter the level or perceived cachet of the task.