Field Technician: Connect Ops
- Manage Productivity.
- Technical support, maintenance, trouble shooting, implementation and programming of telephone system units.
- Comply with all QMS procedures.
- Provide high level support to CSR when needed.
- Maintain and manage sufficient boot stock.
- Complete administration within time frames as per policies.
- Plan and manage daily activities and follow up calls.
- Ensure that all policies and procedures are followed according to the company requirement.
- Action and close new calls within customer Service Level Agreements and Meant Time to Repair (MTTR).
- Std10\Grade 12
- Soft- and Hardware trouble shooting – 5 years (Essential)
- Own vehicle, and valid driver’s licence.
- PABX experience
- Fault finding methodologies
- Hardware and software support
- Fault finding techniques
- MS Office skills
- Windows OS
- Network skills
- Telephonic and remote support
- Maintain and install IT related equipment
- Communication (Written and Verbal) – Clear, concise, good command and conveyance of language