Exstream Document Template Developer | IT Recruitment
Minimum years of experience:
- Matric + Qualification: Degree / Diploma in Information Technology or alternatively a qualification related to application development
- Senior (1314)
Minimum qualification required:
- 5+ years working experience in IT Application Development discipline.
- Template Development, Maintenance and Support using OpenText ExStream Software – for all the company Application Document Composition requirements of the Enterprise Output Management solution – KWOM
- Using the following Tools
- OpenText ExStream Communications Server
- Open Text Ex Stream Control Centre
- Open Text Design Centre
- OpenText Page Out
- OpenText Storyteller
- Migration of all Page Out Templates to Storyteller templates
- Effort Estimation and Scoping
- Close working Relationship with KWOM Build team
- Server Certificates
- Input / Output Queues
- Application Interfaces
- Input Filters
- F5 Dispatcher and URL Requests
- Perform all tasks in a 100% agile manner according to the agile guidelines agreed by the department
- Awareness of agile roles defined within the environment
- Maintaining a high awareness of user needs regarding output management requirements
- Keeping deep knowledge about underlying the company infrastructure master solutions, e.g., Web, dbase, Unix, Storage (SAN, NAS etc )
- Interacting with other IT architects as needed to ensure fitting infrastructure solutions
- Understanding and incorporating all relevant IT security guidelines of the company Group
Technical / Functional skills
- Experience with Document Template development solutions
- Experience in IT application SDLC process
- Extensive Experience with XML, Xpath
- Extensive programming experience in Perl scripting.
- Programming experience in Unix scripting.
- Experience in interpreting and creating User requirement specifications
- Experience with Linux Server
- Experience in IT architectures based on Unix/Linux OS
- Strong analytical skills Optional:
- Good Knowledge of Output Management Solutions on Unix/Linux Systems
- Experience with Customer Communication Management Solutions
- Document Composition with Stream Serve/Exstream Document Template development – Design Centre and Storyteller
- Spooling Systems i.e., VPSX
- Experience with scVenus Tool
- Basic Knowledge of the following:
- SAP Output Management
- Database technologies – Oracle / PostgreSQL
- Encryption Technologies o Printer and printer languages (PCL, PS, ZPL)
- Business processes requiring enterprise output management
- Knowledge of ITSM Solutions – specifically BMC Remedy Ticketing tool
- Ability to work under pressure with a constant workload and results.
- Ability to quickly familiarize yourself with complex technical topics.
- Above -average ability to structure, illustrate and or communicate complex concepts in an understandable, predictable manner
- Excellent written, verbal, visual communication skills and optional German language
- Ability to deal with uncertainty and a volatile environment with often ambiguous and conflicting requirements and priorities
- Ability to operate in an intercultural environment (International platform).
- Above board work ethics – this is of utmost importance.
- Flexibility to take up different tasks within the scope of work.
- Confident, motivated and authorities.
- Ownership and accountability
- Stress tolerant
- Ability to work as part of a team, inter dependent as well as independently and submit deliverables on time