Events & Sponsorship Manager
- Tertiary qualification in the field of Marketing and / or Hospitality Management
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience, specifically in the high and ultra-high net worth segments of the market
- Thorough knowledge of the private client industry and/or luxury market would be advantageous
- Qualification in Marketing and/or Hospitality Management is required.
- Ability to travel to all events.
- Please note that you will operate on your own at events being assisted if required by an events company or the team in marketing but this does not happen all the time.
- No direct reports.
Knowledge and experience:
- A proven track record of strategic and operational capabilities in the area of events and sponsorship management
- Thorough understanding of creative and production processes
- Ability to implement effectively and efficiently
- Ability to measure and analyse the effectiveness of events and sponsorships
- Advanced project management skills
- Strong budget management skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Adaptable in a changing environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Activate the brand and marketing strategy on an experiential level
- Develop, conceptualise and execute events and sponsorships to create the desired brand experience for staff, clients and intermediaries
- Work closely with the marketing manager to amplify exposure via a combination of traditional and digital media channels.
- Supplier management
- Post-event analysis to quantify return on investment
- Pro-active self-starter
- Creative and innovative
- Accurate and detail orientated
- Ability to perform well under pressure and show maturity, confidence and resilience
- Ability to adhere to tight deadlines
- Results focused with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills