End User & Output Services Manager | IT Recruitment
This role will be responsible to manage the team and multiple outsource vendors to deliver a service centric end user capability.
The role will also be responsible:
- for the computing and output services to the company clients.
- to drive continual service improvement programs, maintaining, and improving ongoing quality and Innovative services. This will include, but is not limited to, automation & self-service capabilities, end user training, skills upliftment, design approvals, quality control of all testing and lab\dev work (automation\images) done within this service.
What will make you successful in this role?
- Provide end user computing and output support to BAU and Business Projects
- Coordinate improvement with service owners to identify optimization opportunities
- Define key performance indicators (KPIs) for the End User Support (EUS) staff aligned with the Head of Service Desk and Service Management vision and strategy.
- Manage device refresh in line with the company policies and schedules
- Ensures quality assurance on all testing and maintenance carried out in the EUS and Output Devices.
- Creation and management of the EU & OS BAU budget and project budget to ensure costs are contained and managed.
- Ensure EU & OS policies are documented, understood, and approved
- Development of a plan to optimize, standardize and automate services to reduce costs and provide a more agile service
- Coordinate all audit requirements and documentation related to the EU&OS Communications
- Regularly interface meetings with Business and feedback into GTI management and related forums
- Develop and communicate a consolidated risk register and a mechanism to provide feedback to management and clients on mitigation and escalations
- Regularly report on progress of initiatives and service improvements to management
- SLA’s with the various Service Providers
- Service providers to contracted deliverables, volumes, and rates
- Responsible for EU&OS Release Management and Security Patching & Third-Party Patching of endpoints
- Communicate quality improvement goals and vision and alignment with budgets
- Coordinate training and skills upliftment for the EU&OS staff
- Coordinate the relationship between vendors and the EUS resources
- Communicate people management matrix on an ongoing basis. This should include, training schedules, BEE targets, key man dependencies and succession planning and critical skills shortages.
- Post matric qualification in the field of Computer science or IT Management preferred.
- A minimum 10 years’ overall experience as End User Support Manager is preferred, with the last 3 in same or similar role.
- Certification Requirements:
- ITIL Education and/or Certification (At least ITIL3) preferred
Qualification and Experience
- Degree or Diploma with 10 to 12 years related experience.
Knowledge and Skills
- Information system delivery service
- Project Oversight
- Business Requirements definition
- Risk management
- Service Level Agreements and management
- Organisational savvy – Contributing strategically
- Manages complexity – Contributing strategically
- Plans and aligns – Contributing strategically
- Optimises work processes – Contributing strategically
- Cultivates innovation – Contributing strategically
- Customer focus – Contributing strategically
- Drives results – Contributing strategically
- Collaborates – Contributing strategically
- Being resilient – Contributing strategically