Data Centre Operations
- Data Centre Operations (DCO) person: Data Centre – manages the operational day to day tasks onsite and assists the Site Manager/ Senior Operations manager in operational tasks such as budgeting, estimating, planning and objective setting to support installations and assurance.
- Data Centre Operations (DCO) person: Data Centre manages implementation of processes and procedures, tools and techniques for monitoring and managing the performance of automated systems and services.
- Data Centre Operations (DCO) person: Data Centre works closely with the Data Centre teams and manages all aspects of service delivery into the various service delivery contracts and ensures continued focus on the execution of agreed services plans and initiatives.
- Data Centre Operations (DCO) person: Data Centre facilitates and assists the Site manager in order to manage and monitor the implementation of operational activities and process in order to deliver on approved operational plans and to continuously enhance service delivery.
- Data Centre Operations (DCO) person: Data Centre – Requires expertise in Mechanical and or Electrical management of facilities equipment, such as Generator operation and maintenance, UPS operation and maintenance, High Voltage Electrical experience and or understanding and Air-conditioning operations understanding.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Plan and manage implementation of processes and procedures in the Data Centre.
- Operational Optimization
- Operations Management and Technology Leadership
- Client Management and escalations
- Budget management
- Reporting and Metrics
- Data Centre and people Management
- Data Centre accreditation (CDCE/P/S/FOM)
- Wireman’s accreditation
- Technical competency with Data Centre Facilities (Generator, UPS, A/C, Electrical
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Facility Management
- 7 – 10 years Data Centre Facilities Management and/or Data Centre Engineering
- Management experience
- Technical knowledge relevant to Data Centre
- SLA and Escalation management experience
- Must have working knowledge of ANSI/TIA/EIA and the National Electrical Code
- Experienced Leading and Supervising