Cybersecurity Analyst | IT Recruitment
We’re seeking a talented Security Analyst to join our cyber security team. As part of the Cybersecurity Team, you will be responsible for analyzing and reporting on network traffic, implementing solutions that provide IT security, and coordinating various teams within the company. You will report directly to one of our Senior Managers in order to receive daily instructions on what is needed from you. This includes all aspects of your job such as: testing tools/products, implementing processes and procedures, gathering information about threats or vulnerabilities across the organization using monitoring tools (such as Splunk), managing alerts.
- 7-10 years of work experience in cybersecurity and security analysis preferred.
- 3 – 5 years’ experience required in SOC and or Cyber roles and IT Security and/ or related function in a medium to large ICT Organisation, preferably IT service provider.
- Excellent client service orientation
- Excellent at solving problems and can use your initiative to drive innovation
- Excellent process management experience
- Excellent Cyber Risk experience
- CompTIA: CYSA, CASP, S+
- .ISC2: CISSP, CSSP
- ISACA: CISM
- Microsoft Security: SC-200, SC-300, SC-400, AZ-500, MS-500
- McAfee: ePO Specialist, ESM Specialist
- Trend: Apex 1, Deep Security
- Symantec: Administration of Symantec Endpoint Protection 14
- Splunk: Enterprise Certified Admin
- Mimecast: Gladiator
- Palo Alto: Prisma Certified Cloud Security Engineer
- AWS: Certified Security – Specialty